* Home Mash-ups *

Anyone that knows me, knows I love Target. It was a love that began several years ago when I realized the convenience and quality of the shopping experience there. Target and I have our issues, including their ever-increasing pricing as their clothing choices get hipper. But, I still love it there.

Online window shopping at target.com is a great pastime for me when I get sad about living in a house that does not belong to me. I fantasize about having tons of money and buying all the pretty home goods I could ever want. I already know my future home will be totally awesome! In the meantime, I put together some mash-ups of possible bedroom ideas. As you can see, I love green and brown (I will do another post about that later). Enjoy!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(all images originally from target.com)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: