* Fruident *

I don't know many people who can say they love their dentist, and I'm not sure I can say it either. However, my dentist is making it easy for me to like him a lot. Exhibit A being this adorable vintage postcard he used as my appointment reminder.


My past dentists would usually send a generic postcard with an illustrated tooth exclaiming that it's time I get my teeth cleaned. (Personally, I find anthropomorphic teeth frightening.)

I am thoroughly impressed with my new dentist's approach, and even though the illustration itself is slightly creepy, I appreciate the intent behind the gesture. Kudos to Dr. Temple for using graphic design for the greater good.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

I think that kid is inappropriately humping that toothpaste.