* Color Combinations *

As I mentioned below, I wanted to try some other color combinations that work well with the teal I love. These are what I came up with. It's fun to keep thinking of more colors that go. You can use these color combinations when choosing colors for print, clothes, accessories, or even home decorating.

When I'm deciding on what colors to use in any of my projects, I usually do a test like this until I find a good palette to work with. It's not surprising that the accent colors go well together too. It'd be interesting to choose 4 or 5 of the colors to create an even larger palette for a more complex project.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

It's weird...that teal kind of hurts my eyes. Isn't it funny how you love it and I...well...can't really look at it?

I prefer ocean blues.