* Welcome 2012 *


New Year's Eve is a time where you inevitably reflect on the year that passed. From the start of 2011, last year was full of stress, hard decisions, saying goodbye to people closest to me, and starting over in many ways. In a lot of ways 2011 was my hardest yet, and has left me with a lot of open-ended questions facing 2012.

That being said, I do not regret what happened this past year, for it has only brought me closer to realizing many of the dreams I thought would never be tangible. I feel strong enough to move forward into this new year, knowing without a doubt it will be a difficult yet defining year. I have no resolutions except living the best way I can, and being grateful for all that I have.

The Mayans predicted this as the year of transition. Destruction of the "world" as we knew it. I can feel it, and am doing my part to join in and letting the change happen.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Fuck yah, girl.

And even though this year was hard, at least you looked fucking fabulously stylish the entire time. :)