* DIY Christmas Gift *

My brother had taken a trip several years ago to Thailand for 6 months. He brought back a bunch of souvenirs, including a cool t-shirt for me that was too small for him. After a few years of wear, this ill-fitting tee became more ill-fitting, and soon never left the back of my drawer.

Because I'm making a good portion of my gifts this year (hi, I have very little money, how are you?), I decided to salvage the design and the memory for my brother. I scanned the T-shirt and played with it in photoshop until I got the look I was going for. And, now he will have a great, custom-framed reminder of his adventures, and I still have money for groceries! Everyone wins.

Before:


After:


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .