* BOOKS! *

Holy shit! So, my love of holding/smelling a new book stems from childhood, as does most people who didn't grow up with video games and kindles. I was in Barnes and Noble looking for some gifts when I found these newly re-designed classics.

EDIT: not sure why some of these do not exist online anymore...I swear they are in store though!

I was immediately racking my brain for who I could buy one of these for (besides myself) who would appreciate the design, and not be scared of the weight of the book. I ended up not buying one, but if you know me, and want to get one for ME, I would be ok with that. ;]

(images from google and B&N)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: